It’s about time we had equal marriage in the UK, and we’re one step closer – but we need your help to achieve equality.
The Government have promised equal civil marriage by 2015 at the latest. They are holding a consultation on how this should be done, and you can respond and encourage them to go further – to implement fully equal marriage and civil partnerships for all couples, both religious and secular.
No matter what your politics, we need as many people as possible to respond. We need to send a big message that we want full marriage equality.
Please take part in this next step in the fight for equality. Please tell your family and your friends to get involved too – this is a huge step forward, and everybody can play their part in making history.
- What To Say – A Guide to the Arguments
- Step By Step – Our suggestions for each question in the consultation
- Fill In the Consultation – Go to the Home Office website
- Spread the Word – online and in your communities
- Write to Your MP
- Share this site on Twitter and Facebook, using the links below:
Other things you can to to help: